Monday, November 12, 2012

Photo Card

Initially Merry Christmas
Quick and easy: Christmas photo cards at Shutterfly.
View the entire collection of cards.


 

Once again its time for our annual Shutterfly Christmas card.  If the people receiving this only knew what I made them say to one another to get them to smile.  I told them to tell each other they smelled like and looked like lots of unkind things.  To get a smile it was so worth it.  I also ordered a calendar for Marc's mom.  For 50 Christmas cards, a calendar and a few odd prints I ended up paying $32!!  I love Shutterfly!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card!!! I haven't had the kids wear their Christmas clothes yet. Oh how I love kids in Christmas clothes! Yours are so adorable. I love Shutterfly also! I applied for a house party with Snapfish and Shutterfly. I didn't get either, but Shutterfly gave 10 free cards since I applied, which was nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did your code from houseparty work? When I tried to enter mine it said it was already used. I intended to email customer service but time got away from me! Last year I waited to long to order them and they didn't arrive until around the 20th, production is so slow in November and December

      Delete