Monday, March 26, 2012

Fisher Price Surprises


The kids model a few times a year for Fisher Price and they love it because they get to pick out a toy afterwards. I think its fun and they need to follow someone elses directions, we get a $50 gift card each time, and the "chance" to be on a box. The downside is we never know if or when the toy will come out and we don't know where the pictures will be used, ads, displays, boxes, or magazines.

Tonight we went to the mall and browsed in Barnes and Noble and I just happened to see a toy I thouoght Evan may have modeled and to my surprise he was on the box. Of course I was excited and Evan could have cared less. He didn't like that there was another boy in the picture, and then he wanted to know if he was on the Cars box too. I'll call the FP store tomorrow to see if they have it, we certainly have a pile of gift cards to purchase it with. Sara was on a swing box when she was a baby, unfortunatly I could never find the box and couldn't spend $150 plus on a box.

Today I renewed Saras modeling permit, so we are good for another year. Hopefully we will get some calls over the summer.

1 comment:

  1. That is SO cool! WOW! Did you at least take a picture of the swing box? I agree I wouldn't pay $150 for a swing box, but that's soooo neat that your kids are pictured on some of FP's products!!! That's a great pic above. I can see why FP picked it! When I read about the consignment sale in Hershey, it reminded me of the one you participated in recently. I hope I can score some reasonably priced maternity clothes since I foolishly sold/gave all my away.

    ReplyDelete