Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Big Girl

Wow what a summer its been, Sara started out by getting potty trained and this week she gave up her binky (almost effortlessly) and transitioned to a toddler bed.  Its a mixed feeling knowing she is independent and not my baby anymore! 

The calendar is quickly filling up with open houses, meet the principal, meet the teacher, first days, I'm exhausted thinking about it.  We have all of our supplies ready to drop off this week.  The only unknown is Sara's first day of school and when my Dad will be admitted for his stem cell transfer. 

Marc's mom cancelled her visit this week her Doctor thinks she is having gall bladder issues and is having more tests done at the end of the month.  Hopefully Grandma can come up this fall for a visit.  Otherwise we will head down to SC over Easter break. 

Evan and Sara have started doing puzzles each day.  Sara has mastered the 24 piece puzzles and is working on a 40 piece and 48 piece puzzle.  She is so determined to do everything "myself".  She has even figured out how to buckle her own car seat and Evan has not! 

Today I had a picture frame delivered and the kids took the bubble wrap and made paths across the floor to run through

Today I had my yearly OBGYN appointment.  My OB had a nurse practitioner that managed most of my infertility treatments.  I'm sure we kept her other patients waiting because we chatted forever.  Afterwards I told her I think we need to do lunch and catch up!  The Dr I went to in Syracuse is opening an office in Buffalo.  There is currently one clinic in Buffalo and it is awful, so it will be a great asset to our surrounding area to have a new clinic.  She told me each time a difficult cases comes up they bring up my name.  Every time there is a question of who to see in Philadelphia my Dr.  says call Sheila.  Too funny, I told her they can call anytime, I'm just thankful for the children they helped me conceive and safety deliver. 

No comments:

Post a Comment