Thursday, November 24, 2022

Back to school

 Wow.. that went fast.  Its been a busy summer of soccer practice, cottage life, and family.  Marc's Dad had a stroke right before we left for Florida for 10 days.  He will be in rehab until at least 9/8 and then we are hoping for 20 more days following that.  

Evan has been busy.  It started with Soccer and conditioning training.  He tried out for the soccer team, knowing he would make the Freshman team.  Well since there weren't enough kids for 3 teams, he tried out for JV.  Evan has only played soccer at school in the past.  He loves it but hasn't put in the same amount of time in playing that his friends have.  I was so nervous for him the team was cutting 5 players.  Well, we had great news, and he made the team!  So now its super busy, 3 games a week and practice 6 days a week!  Yikes!!

The kids officially start school on Wednesday after Labor Day and I started on 8/31.  This is year 22 for me.  After sharing my room for the past 4 years, I finally have it to myself again.  I am ecstatic!  Switching rooms every period was not easy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment