Thursday, September 29, 2011

More Cheese Mama




Our first phrase! Yesterday I heard me up, and today we are up to a 3 word phrase. She is advancing quickly! Sara had her first solo day of preschool this week. My mom takes the kids to preschool on the days that I don't have to co-op. Sara took off and played right away, my mom snuck out without tears. Sara had a great day! Evan has had 3 solo days he goes twice a week. The first day he had a few tears but has done well ever since. He was the leader his third day, I'm not quite sure what this entailed but he was proud. He also earns a little piece of paper with WOW on it if he follows directions during storytime. He told me they couldn't move their mat in order to get a WOW this week. He is very proud of them. Hopefully we continue to earn them. I do know they become harder to earn throughout the year.

My brave little girl has climbed up the slide on our swingset and climbs over the back of the couch if there is a laundry basket or anything to stand on nearby. She nearly caused me to have a heart attack this week. I was desperate to get the kids in the tub and Evan reminded me that I had promised a freezy pop. So in desperation I told them they could have them in the tub. Sara was mad I wouldn't open it downstairs. As we were almost upstairs she headed back downstairs. I figured I would start the tub and she would be back up. Well a few minutes later I hear her say cut, cut and she hands me a very sharp paring knife. She had gone in the kitchen drawers and found a knife ( I thought these were far enough back that she couldn't reach them) and carried it up the stairs. Needless to say the knives were moved as soon as she finished her bath. Yikes! She is willing to do things Evan would still never consider doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment